CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Spots and Success in the WRTC - a little data for discu

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Spots and Success in the WRTC - a little data for discussion
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 07:13:21 -0600
A question that I have is...what were R32K, R31X, R36O, R34D, R37P, R39A and
R39R doing differently that caused them to be infrequently picked up by a
skimmer ?

On the suggestion of my teammate, N6TV, our CQ was "TEST R39M R39M". All
characters were sent at the same speed - usually at 36 or 38 WPM. That seems to
have resulted in the 6th highest skimmer capture rate.

73,
Steve, N2IC