CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] [SPAM] Re: no no no...it MUST be 579 (was 599)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [SPAM] Re: no no no...it MUST be 579 (was 599)
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:58:15 -0500
And a Major Skill that is!

Or at least for me one i have not mastered.  If someone sends me
anything other than 599, (what I'm expecting to hear,  yeah yeah,  i
know,  lets all copy whats sent!)  anyway if it's other than the generic
599,  having to edit whats already filled in and still not miss the rest
of the exchange really slows me down a LOT.  I'd bet during a good run
my rate drops by 25% I'd bet.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme