CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] The King (Packet cluster network) is dead! Long live th

To: John Geiger <aa5jg@yahoo.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The King (Packet cluster network) is dead! Long live the King
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 14:34:14 -0700
Why is that?  Why would you care how anyone finds you?

How will you even be able to tell whether anyone finds you via spinning
a knob or via CW Skimmer?  If anything, Skimmer spots are more evenly
distributed in time compared with current packet/cluster spots that tend
to result in congregated callers.

Are you worried about having to compete against folks using Skimmer?  If
so, simply operate unassisted.

I don't get it ... what am I missing?

73,
Dave   AB7E