CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Revised Rules

To: Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Revised Rules
From: Jim Stahl via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 09:50:11 -0500
I don’t have much of a dog in this fight, as I personally like classic single
operator, no assistance operating.

There is one downside in the current rules, however: the 10 minute on a band
limitation on M2’s severely limits their ability to move and be moved. Since
the best way to get mults (and a few extra QSOs) is often to move people, this
rule takes this option out of the game for these stations.

Perhaps the 10 minute rule might be waived for M2 stations with only a single
operator, i.e. those using spotting?

73  -  Jim  K8MR