CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] J6 St. Lucia Licensing/Contest stations J6/J7

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] J6 St. Lucia Licensing/Contest stations J6/J7
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 18:02:43 -0700
I was just curious if anyone has obtained a J6 license recently?  From
what I have been able to find is that you can only get J68XX call after
holding a J6/urcall license for a year and the process seemed a bit
complex.  Has the procedure changed at recently?

I was also curious how much contest activity/stations are active from
St. Lucia and Dominica?  We are looking at the possibility of investing
in a vacation home in these locations.

Any comments, input etc would be greatly appreciated.

Mike W0MU