CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] [FQP] K0RC Log Analysis Excel Spreadsheet

To: fqp@kkn.net, "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, Minnesota Wireless Association <mwa@w0aa.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [FQP] K0RC Log Analysis Excel Spreadsheet
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 11:29:27 -0500
Hello Ken (and others),

I uploaded a new version of the FQP Log Analyzer (Rev 2.0.0) that
includes a automated Cabrillo import feature. This new feature will
eliminate the manual steps required to import Cabrillo files.

After you download this new version and open the workbook, go to the
*Reports* page. Near the upper left corner you will find buttons labeled
*Import Log 1* and *Import Log 2*. Click one of these buttons. Excel
will then provide a file selection window that allows you to navigate to
and select the Cabrillo file you want to import. After you make your
selection the rest of the import process is automatic.

This is the first Log Analyzer I have released with this new feature.
Please let me know if you experience any difficulties or errors when
using it. Eventually I will incorporate this feature in all the Log
Analyzers to streamline their operation.

Download 2.0.0 from here:
http://cid-d96c61feb759dc6e.office.live.com/browse.aspx/Public/Log%20Analyzers/QSO%20Party%20Log%20Analyzers?uc=1

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN