CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 103, Issue 40

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 103, Issue 40
From: Alan Sewell N5NA <alan.n5na@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:26:31 -0500
It would have been interesting if the counties had been mults.  But the
mults were the zeroland states.  Anyone could work anyone.  And it was
the same weekend as the 7QP, NEQP, and INQP.

I like working mobiles in the state QSO parties.  A mobile would have to
change states to be able to work him again.

73,  Alan  N5NA