CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Fwd: [qsopartygroup] Georgia QSO Party April 14-15

To: contest@alabamacontestgroup.org, cq-contest@contesting.com, qsopartygroup@yahoogroups.com, FOX HUNT LIST <qfox@yahoogroups.com>, w4cvy@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: [qsopartygroup] Georgia QSO Party April 14-15
From: John T Laney III <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:20:37 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [qsopartygroup] Georgia QSO Party April 14-15
Date:   Tue, 27 Mar 2012 09:33:54 -0000
From:   wa4zxv <norman@schklar.com>
To:     qsopartygroup@yahoogroups.com

*Here's the last notice I sent out to In State folks.
How do I get to outside the state folks to keep them updated?*

*Norm, wa4zxv*

*Join the Fun*

Georgia QSO Party April 14 & 15, 2012

We have added a tool to spot for the Georgia QSO Party.  We hope that
many of you will find it useful.  Self-spotting is the point.  If you
have internet access at your operating position and someone to help fill
in the spots, please let us know where you are.  We also have a
GeorgiaQSOParty group on Facebook if that fits you better.  The spotting
site is *http://tinyurl.com/gqpspots

*

The QSO Party isn't far away, just a couple weeks.  We have reported
coverage for most counties, but there are still some up in the air.  If
you know of someone planning to work one of the empty counties, let me
know.  The most recent map is at
http://69.89.25.185/~trexsoft/t-rexsoftware.com/gqp/rare.htm
<http://69.89.25.185/%7Etrexsoft/t-rexsoftware.com/gqp/rare.htm>

If you would like for me to post your plans, just send me a short note
and I'll add them to the page with coverage notes.
http://adatab.net/CountiesCovered2012_files/who.cfm
<http://adatab.net/CountiesCovered2012_files/who.cfm>

Several clubs or organized groups are planning events.  I'd like to
publish your group's plans.  What a great way to show new hams how
contesting works and do some preliminary Field Day training.  Just send
a note :norman@schklar.com <mailto:norman@schklar.com>

And we have a page where we are listing counties and the callsign which
is planned to be used.  Remember, these are plans and most anything can
go wrong.  So we need everyone to activate as many counties as possible.
http://adatab.net/CountiesCovered2012_files/counties_ops.cfm
<http://adatab.net/CountiesCovered2012_files/counties_ops.cfm>

If I put together the list correctly, we still have these counties not
spoken for.  Baker, Berrien, Burke, Charlton, Clay, Clayton, Cook,
Decatur, Elbert, Fayette, Heard, Jasper, Jenkins, Lee, Liberty, Long,
Madison, McDuffie, McIntosh, Mitchell, Newton, Oconee, Seminole,
Taliaferro, Terrell, Wilkes.  The map with the counties active shown is
at http://69.89.25.185/~trexsoft/t-rexsoftware.com/gqp/rare.htm
<http://69.89.25.185/%7Etrexsoft/t-rexsoftware.com/gqp/rare.htm>

If I've left you out, or you haven't yet reported your plans, just send
me a note. norman@schklar.com <mailto:norman@schklar.com>

*_AND please send your logs_* to logs@georgiaqsoparty.org
<mailto:logs@georgiaqsoparty.org> or norman@schklar.com
<mailto:norman@schklar.com>

Thanks everyone and hope to work you from Greene County, N4E.
*/Please share this information with your group/*.

Norm Schklar, WA4ZXV
Georgia QSO Party Coordinator www.GeorgiaQSOParty.org
<http://www.georgiaqsoparty.org/>
norman@schklar.com <mailto:norman@schklar.com> NoGaQRPnorman@schklar.com
<mailto:norman@schklar.com>

__._,_.___
Reply to sender
<mailto:norman@schklar.com?subject=Re%3A%20Georgia%20QSO%20Party%20April%2014-15>

<mailto:qsopartygroup@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Georgia%20QSO%20Party%20April%2014-15>

| Start a New Topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qsopartygroup/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmM2J1dGprBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4MDQ1NTk4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzMzI4NDA4NDc->

Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qsopartygroup/message/502;_ylc=X3oDMTMzMGtlcXFnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4MDQ1NTk4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAM1MDIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzMyODQwODQ3BHRwY0lkAzUwMg-->

(1)
Recent Activity:

Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qsopartygroup;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdjgybXJmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4MDQ1NTk4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEzMzI4NDA4NDc->