CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Logs for RDXC

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Logs for RDXC
From: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:35:24 -0400
I posted before my Bonaire trip that my log for RDXA had twice not been
delivered to the RDXA address in the rules and that the webpage didn't
work for me.  I got some replies that logs had some problems being
delivered like mine, but others that went right through and I think said
that they were acknowledged.  The deadline is 14 days so I suppose
Sunday is the last date.  I spent several hours late last night removing
some extraneous dashes that the logging program had inserted in the log
and resubmitted the log early this morning (just after midnight).  I
have not received an acknowledgment from a robot or otherwise.  Should I
be concerned?  I won't be back home where the log is kept until late
Friday night, but will try again this weekend if necessary.  Any
suggestions are welcome.  73, John, K4BAI.