CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 20:06:49 -0700
That's a really silly argument.  The technology is obviously already
there for all sorts of remote setups, and if anybody wants to cheat
using one they aren't going to wait for your slippery slope to happen.
What you just said is the direct equivalent of saying that KW amps
should not be allowed because some people will be encouraged to cheat
using excess power.

Dave   AB7E