CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Results from Past CQ-M contests?

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Results from Past CQ-M contests?
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 02:22:09 -0400
I'm having difficulty finding results from past years for the CQ-M
(Russian) International DX Contest.  It's probably because I lost most
of my (very weak to begin with) ability to read Russian and the Cyrillic
Alphabet.   If someone could point me to the correct part of the
http://www.srr.ru website I might be able to decipher enough of the info
for it to make sense to me.

I'm just cogitating on whether there's any chance that a QRP Op in the
United States with modest antenna could make a dent in this contest.

73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time