CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2012

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2012
From: Richard DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 13:43:14 -0400
Depends on the circumstances, you cant simply change a single op to a
multi-op entry.  Rules differences are such that a competitive single op
would be disqualified from multi-single or have substantial penalties
owing to the limitations on band changes that you can make in a clock
hour. That effectively eliminates the ability of a SO2R single op from
being changed to Multi Single.

73 Rich NN3W