CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] source for LDF5-50A connectors?

To: "kr2q@optonline.net" <kr2q@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] source for LDF5-50A connectors?
From: "Craig Cook" <craig.n7or@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 16:44:41 -0700
That's Andrew 7/8", right? With the hollow center?
I have used a hacksaw, a utility knife and 2 Crescent wrenches many times.
The Andrew connector usually comes with the little "tool" that screws the
center pin into the cable,
as well as the cutting dimensions and a little ruler printed on the
instruction sheet. Usually.
The only source I use is Tessco.com Full price, I'm afraid. I can get them
at the lowest possible "gold" level,
but can't sell them to you. Sorry. Maybe there is a source of good used ones
or something, I have never wanted
any here. GL.
73, Craig Cook - N7OR in Sandy, OR
"...then that's a shame on you."