CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] PJ2T ARRL DX CW Photos Posted

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] PJ2T ARRL DX CW Photos Posted
From: Geoff Howard <ghoward@kent.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 09:39:57 -0400
Contesters,

The log summary, hour by hour breakdown, team photo, and photo album
for ARRL DX CW at PJ2T are posted now at the URL below. Once in the
photo album, you can click on the first thumbnail for a larger photo
and a caption, then click in that photo to go to the next.

http://asgard.kent.edu/ccc/arrl.cw.2010.htm

Luck was on our side in this one and we got fabulous 10 meter
openings. The result was an apparent M/M win, a new South America
record, and a new all time world record score on the DX side. Unless
our log is REALLY golden, however, the world record will not hold
after log checking.  :)

In addition, the weather was superb, we had access to a pool at a
house in our neighborhood, and we may have had almost more fun than
the law allows.

Thanks for the QSOs!!

I'll be at Visalia and Dayton, hoping to see a lot of old friends and
make many more new ones.

      73,

          - Geoff, W0CG/PJ2DX