CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Inspections

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Inspections
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 13:54:34 +0100
From: "David Kopacz" <david.kopacz@aspwebhosting.com>

> It's BS. Open logs are BS.

Really?  I believe open logs are one of the most welcome changes
in recent years.

> If you want to see my logs, ask...perhaps
> I'll let you.

Thanks, but we don't need to ask.  When you enter CQWW your
logs are on the web for everyone to see.

> Think about it...if "THEY" weren't "THEMSELVES" participants
> in the very same contest for which "THEY" intend to enforce
> "THEIR" silly catch the cheater rules, none of this would
> matter!

Looks like paranoia to me.  THEY are out to get someone :-)

> Personally, I don't think there's that much cheating going on.

Personally, I think there is that much cheating going on, and
I welcome station inspections and open logs.

> Perhaps it is more likely that there are a lot of people that
> are paranoid, delusional and can't quite figure out why they
> are getting beat, so they conclude that everyone else must be
> cheating.

Yes, that's me.  Paranoid, delusional and a poor loser :-)

> As a "NON CHEATER", I do not advocate the use of home invasions

Ah - the power of paranoia, to make station inspections become
home invasions.

73,
Paul EI5DI