CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Bright side of ID non-problem

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bright side of ID non-problem
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 10:06:21 -0700
On 11/28/2012 09:30 AM, Martin , LU5DX wrote:

Having said that, I personally believe that some times it is okay to just
TU for up to three/four Qs if you find yoursef in a situation where three
or four stations have called you at once and you want to "dispatch" them
first. Something like what's seen at: http://youtu.be/-zQ0V3zaYno

There is no issue with three/four Qs between identifying, if it's a good operator like you. It's the guys that are going 20 or more Qs without signing.

Since you are naming some good-guys, I won't be afraid to name some offenders. Examples of this are the current #1 SOAB HP claimed score, P40F, and the yet-to-announce-his-score TO7A.

73,
Steve, N2IC