CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Defacto Calendar

To: n5ot@n5ot.com, CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Defacto Calendar
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:55:18 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/2006 8:46:54 A.M. Central Standard Time,
n5ot@n5ot.com writes:

could  best use a calendar that listed by "contest season" instead of
"calendar  year."  I'm ready to book all the dates between now and next
summer  so I can come up with my best Wife Appeasment Strategy, which is no
place  for guesses!  Does such an online resource  exist?

Good thought!   How about if someone actually publishes an annual  desk
and/or wall calendar that shows all the contest activity for the  year?  Then
we
could show it to our wives and say "Look honey!  These  are all the contests
that I'm giving up to be with you!"  Maybe that would  help get XYL approval
for
the relatively few most of us participate in.

BTW, such a calendar would make an excellent Christmas gift!

Paul, K5AF