CQ-Contest

NAQP Team Score (YaHoos)

Subject: NAQP Team Score (YaHoos)
From: kb5yvt@hamgate.w5-f6cnb.ampr.org (kb5yvt@hamgate.w5-f6cnb.ampr.org)
Date: Sat Aug 27 09:10:17 1994
The following team was made up of castaways from a none contesting club.

+++++ Blackballed YaHoos ++++++

KB5UHS      28,213
WA5POK      15,870
N5QVS        6,396
KC5BAK/4    14,904
AD5Q        57,000  op.KB5YVT

Total      122,383
First time NAQP for 4 of the 5, we've got our feet wet now!!

From: Michael Christie <michaela@freenet.scri.fsu.edu> (Michael Christie)
Subject: WAE Score for C4C

C4C was a multi-single entry operated from the residence
of Jeff, G4KIB/5B4YY, at Paphos, Cyprus. The two operators
[part of the HZ1AB gang] were Thomas [SM0CXU] and Terry
[N4KT].

                DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 1994

        Call: C4C                       Country: Cyprus
        Mode: CW                        Category: Multi-Single

        BAND    QSO     QTC     CTY     MULT

        160       0       0       0        0
         80     294     222      38      152
         40     620     519      42      126
         20    1002     998      46       92
         15     305     305      36       72
         10     101     101      19       38

      TOTALS:  2322    2145     181      480 = 2,137,920

Terry [N4KT] noted that in addition to temperatures near
100F during the day, high humidity and no air conditioning,
their amplifier [30L1] burned up 25 hours into the test, hi.
Nonetheless, they enjoyed the trip to Cyprus very much and
look forward to another someday.

Terry did have one question: Are any of the following stations
in the Shetlands [or, are they all normal Scotland]?

        GM3CFS          GM/F6AML/P              GM0TTY
        GM4XQJ          GS0STB                  GM0GWA/P
        GM4YLN          GM3TRI

He could not decide based solely on the callbook listings.

[This WAE report is a tad late. Unfortunately, the folks don't
have access to the Internet at their home QTH in Dhahran. It
was sent to me by FAX after the guys completed theit log audit.]

73,
Michael Christie, K7RLS/4
Crawfordville, Florida