CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] The Chosen

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Chosen
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 12:42:19 -0800
Yeah. Even strange. Most of the contesters I know spend their time trying to get better at it, improving both their operating skills and their stations. Many of us also try to share what we have learned, acting as "Elmers" to others, as opposed to those who make fun of those who do.

Indeed, some of us are cut from different cloth.

73, Jim K9YC

On Sat,12/19/2015 9:37 PM, David Gilbert wrote:
You seem to find it inapprpriate that an email list dedicated to contesting, and only contesting, would tend to look at things from a contester's perspective.

Curious that ...