CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Your DX Spots during the ARRL SSB DX Contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Your DX Spots during the ARRL SSB DX Contest
From: Scott Ellington <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 16:17:53 -0600
On 3/7/2016 13:59, Barry N1EU wrote:
And I'll repeat once more:  We need an S&P only category in the major dx
contests!  Give folks a viable option if they choose to avoid all the
out-muscling, splattering/key-clicking infringement, might-is-right
experience of running.
It would be nice, with or without the S&P category, if there were some way for all the S&P operators to work each other. It gets really boring later in the contest tuning the band over and over, hearing the same dupes.

73,

Scott  K9MA

--
Scott Ellington  K9MA