CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] K5GO speaks out for youth in contesting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] K5GO speaks out for youth in contesting
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 09:35:48 -0700
Great post, David. You've hit many nails right on the head. As most perceptive grandparents know, the environment in which those grandkids live has made them VERY different from we old farts in many ways.

73, Jim K9YC

On Wed,3/23/2016 2:01 PM, David Gilbert wrote:
Ham radio simply doesn't have the fascination for anybody today that it did for us ... and if we were young again in today's world it wouldn't for us either. If we want to change the demographics of our hobby, our hobby is going to have to change. It's as simple as that.