CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] GLASSES & HEADPHONES

To: ke3q@msn.com ("RICHARD BOYD")
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] GLASSES & HEADPHONES
From: DF3KV@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:24:53 -0500
"RICHARD BOYD" <ke3q@msn.com>wrote:

>I made a discovery on the perpetual problem of wearing glasses and headphones
>at the same time -- the discomfort you get where the headphones press on your
>ears, which press on your glasses behind your ear.

you probably are using the wrong headphones, I have no problems
at all with my Sennheiser boommount with open headphones anymore; before it was
impossible to wear Heil headphones longer then 3 hours without pain at the ears.
I am also using light open headphones together with a standard
mikrofon on a musician boom

73
Peter