CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] PU2FAN apologizes about selfspoting.

To: "Chris Smith" <mi0lll@btinternet.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PU2FAN apologizes about selfspoting.
From: "Chet Moore" <ChetMoore@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:47:25 -0500
Hi Chris,

I respectfully disagree.

If it weren't for Daves list this guy would probably still be in the dark
about self spotting.  Obviously no one in his country or anywhere else
told him it was wrong.  His age has nothing to do with it.  He has
apologized.  Let's just call it a learning experience

It is because of this list that many others are "towing the line". It is
also because of this list that we know of many others who go out
of their way to "try" to hide their self spotting.  These guys do know its
wrong  and they  belong do belong in the hall of shame  !!!.

press on regardless

Chet N4FX