CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Nasty Cheerleading in favor of R36F

To: "'Doug Smith'" <dougw9wi@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Nasty Cheerleading in favor of R36F
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 22:41:31 -0400
Doug, I sure hope you're being facetious.

Because if you're not, and someone seriously thinks that this is the
direction that "Radio Sport" needs to go in, count me out.

Personally, due to some last minute family matters, I only had a few hours
Saturday evening (EDT) to work the contest.  But I had fun, despite this.

If someone is taking this so seriously that they're not having fun
anymore... then you have a real problem.  And you can take "Radio Sport"
and... shelve it.  I'll stick to Contesting.

73