CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips, Tricks & Techniques Topic

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, SMC@w9smc.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips, Tricks & Techniques Topic
From: Gary Sutcliffe <w9xt@qth.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 06:14:15 -0500

Hi all

The topic for my NCJ CTT&T column is listed below. I would appreciate your comments. Please reply directly, and please include your call sign in your response.

Its no secret the average age of hams is going up. As the number of solar cycles you spent contesting increases, how has this affected or how do you expect it to affect your contesting activities? What changes have you made or expect to make to your station and antenna system?

Thanks!

Gary Sutcliffe  W9XT
Unified Microsystems
w9xt@qth.com