CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Radio as Carry-On Luggag

To: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Radio as Carry-On Luggag
From: N6KI Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki_73@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:32:43 -0700
Back a few years ago my Bencher Paddle ( Black, not chrome for whatever
that is worth)
was scrutinized at two different airports, I assumed that it may have showed up
a"gun" type metal - No swabs done at that time.
I won't take it anymore in carry-on and now may not even bother with
checked in.

73, Dennis N6KI