CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Bill Windle Operating Event

To: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bill Windle Operating Event
From: R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 22:15:39 -0400
OK, I give up. What does FOC stand for ???

I Googled FOC 6 ways from Sunday and didn't come with anything to do
with Ham Radio.

Just a suggestion, if you use a non-common expression or nickname, it would
be nice if the full name was mentioned just once in the message.
FOC, Fiends on Crack or whatever !!!

TNX es 73
Still Googling
Bob, K1VU