CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Contest Dinner at Visalia, April 21, 2006

To: nccc@contesting.com, sccc@contesting.com, Mldxcc@contesting.com,rtty@contesting.com, "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Dinner at Visalia, April 21, 2006
From: Jeff Stai WK6I <wk6i@twistedoak.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:09:53 -0800
Reservation are now being accepted for the 8th Annual Contest Dinner at the
International DX Convention in Visalia, CA.

The dinner will be held Friday, April 21, 2006, with serving starting at 7:30pm.

The speaker will be Larry "Tree" Tyree, N6TR. Tree will be speaking on the
"Past, Present, or Future of Some Contesting Topic" (in other words "TBD").

Cost is $25 per person (in addition to the convention registration fee) PAID IN
CASH AT THE DOOR!

Reservations are required, so please reserve your seat at the dinner and make
your menu selection at:

http://www.twistedoak.com/wk6i/contestdinner.html

see you there! - 73 - Jeff, WK6I & Steve, K6AW

--
Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/