CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Morse Not Dead!!!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Morse Not Dead!!!
From: Alan Leith <aleith@syd.eastlink.ca>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 16:20:24 -0300
While it is illegal to transmit SOS by radio if there is no emergency,
flashing it on a screen is not quite the same.  I guess none of the rock '
rollers who are hams were involved in the planning for this event.  Surely
one of them would have pointed out the error.  But the point is, they were
doing their best to make people aware of the trouble we've brought upon
ourselves and they did better than you or I would have.

73

Al, VE1AL