CQ-Contest

(none)

Subject: (none)
From: Robert@rjwright.demon.co.uk (Robert Wright)
Date: Tue Nov 8 22:48:07 1994
SIGNOFF

>From Robert Shapiro <rshapiro@netcom.com>  Tue Nov  8 22:58:50 1994
From: Robert Shapiro <rshapiro@netcom.com> (Robert Shapiro)
Subject: VP2E CQWW CW Expedition

Brian (ND3F), Barry (WR3Z), and I will be operating M/M during the CQWW
CW Contest.  We will be using the callsign VP2EZA during the contest and
running two transceivers with no amplifiers.  During noncontest periods,
we will be operating 10m-160m cw and ssb using VP2E/homecall.  Arrival
date at VP2E is 21 November and departure is 29 November.

This is a Potomac Valley Radio Club operation.  QSL VP2EZA via ND3A and
the other calls via the respective operator.  DO NOT QSL TO THE VP2E BUREAU!

We wish everyone good luck and may we be blessed with good conditions!

73, Rob

P.S.  We will be operating from the QTH of VP2EHF and VP2EE (Dave and
Dorothea Mann).

Rob Shapiro - ND3A           |
Annandale, VA                |
Potomac Valley Radio Club    |