CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Improving the Fabulous CQ 160 Contest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Improving the Fabulous CQ 160 Contest
From: "James Cain" <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 05:01:42 -0500
>No reason why folks wouldn't "learn" what their grid square is, assuming
>they don't already know.  "Learning" is easy, check out QRZ.com  - and who
>doesn't know about that?

Not always.

QRZ.com shows the wrong grid square for me (the one I moved out of six years
ago) and when you "Load Map" on QRZ.com the map shows that (wrong) grid
square, too.

QRZ.com grid square listings were wrong on a handful of other people I
checked who live "outside their call area," too.

K1TN/2