CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Using N1MM to operate 2 contests...

To: kh6lc@hotmail.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Using N1MM to operate 2 contests...
From: Aldewey@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 20:16:26 -0400 (EDT)
Besides some of the other suggestions by others, N1MM has template for a
very specific situation where 7QP, NEQP, and the Indiana QSO party all occur
on  the same weekend.  You can use one log and submit the combined log to
all  three sponsors and they sort it out.

73,

AL, K0AD

In a message dated 4/5/2014 7:47:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
kh6lc@hotmail.com writes:

I'm sure  others have asked this same question.    I'd like to operate 2
contests at the same time,
toggling back and forth between the two.   Can this be done using N1MM and
if so, how?
Thanks & Aloha,  Lloyd   KH6LC