CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Response to KA1LMR's Posting About Spotting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Response to KA1LMR's Posting About Spotting
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:27:19 -0500
K4XS:

 >Once someone gets the reputation as a cheat, whether it is for abusing
packet, running illegal power or some other thing, his accomplishments are
always tarnished by that, "I wonder if he cheated in that one too ?".

         Very true Bill.  One thing I've learned in life
is that people who cheat in one aspect of their life are
very likely to cheat in other areas as well.

                                         73,  Bill  W4ZV