CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] LZ9W new shack in progress

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LZ9W new shack in progress
From: Tom Hammond <n0ss@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 07:41:52 -0500
Wally:

My direct response to your e-mail was REFUSED! Marked:

     wally@el-soft.com
     SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<wally@el-soft.com>:
     host jewel.el-soft.com [212.56.1.98]: 553 sorry, your envelope
       sender is in my badmailfrom list (#5.7.1)

So, sending to the entire reflector...

It appears that access to the link you gave is PASSWORD PROTECTED...

73,

Tom   N0SS