CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Problems with the backup server

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Problems with the backup server
From: dhenderson@arrl.org (Henderson, Dan N1ND)
Date: Tue Sep 24 15:11:07 2002
I have been told there is a problem with the server in California that =
houses the ARRL Contest robot.  The server is down and is affecting =
several email reflectors and probably some additional services in =
addition to the ARRL Contest Robot.  They guys in California are working =
on the problem and will get things back and running as soon as possible.

If you are trying to submit an entry for an ARRL Contest, your original =
email is safe and stored at the ARRL.  If you receive back an =
"undeliverable" message, that message is being generated from the copy =
of your email that is sent to the robot. I am told by our Information =
Services Department that our HQ email system will queue the messages =
going to the robot and will try to re-send them.  If you haven't =
received a response from the robot, please be patient.  If you have not =
received a reply back within the next 48 hours, you should re-send the =
entry.

We apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
ARRL Contest Branch Manager

multipart/alternative