CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] engineering talent needed

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] engineering talent needed
From: "Marijan Miletic, S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 08:54:04 +0200
Rick, my humble advice would be to improve on network engineering.  You got
enough hardware supported by triple PhD but I wonder how YM Webmaster copes
with CW Skimmer endless stream of spots during the limited time of contest?
Prioritize them, set each band radio on the top spots and then even a monkey
can press ENTER twice.  CW robot can do all the running while you could enjoy
more cruising even after 70 :-)

73 de Mario, YU/S56A, N1YU

P.S.  I immensly enjoy "geography" from Tunisia, especially in WPX!