CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] getscores.org

To: NX5M ((@station)) <nx5m@txcyber.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] getscores.org
From: Jack Brindle <jackbrindle@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 11:03:05 -0800
Wow! Congratulations. Impressive. I suspect your achievement is not
just due to a great station, but excellent operator skills as well,
both things I definitely could learn from.

I can also tell that the getscores.org is a web site I should learn
more about. It's early contest troubles left me confused, and I'm
still not sure if I am seeing good info or left-over cruft. Perhaps
Dave or someone familiar with the page can point us to a tutorial as
to what is going on there.

- Jack Brindle, W6FB