CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] NAQP January SSB Preliminary Results

To: Contest Reflector CQ <cq-contest@contesting.com>, MWA Reflector <mwa@w0aa.org>, Ward N0AX <hwardsil@gmail.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP January SSB Preliminary Results
From: AC0W <ac0w@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:45:05 -0500 (EST)

The NAQP January SSB Contest preliminary results are now posted on the NCJ web site, www.ncjweb.com. Please check your results to make sure they appear to be accurate. Things you want to check are the category you are entered in and QSO totals, the QSO totals should be reasonably close to what you submitted. If if something appears to be off or wrong contact me so we can get it corrected for the final results.

Please spread the word within your clubs and organizations.

Thanks
Bill
AC0W
NAQP SSB Manager