CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 Donations/Contributions Are Tax Deductible inthe

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, yccc@yccc.org, wrtc2006@wrtc.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 Donations/Contributions Are Tax Deductible inthe USA
From: K1ZM@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:23:14 EDT
Hi Gang

Just a footnote - and I thank John Crovelli for reminding me.....

Under USA IRS tax law, straight donations/contributions to WRTC 2006 are tax
deductible as a charitable contribution on form 1040/Schedule A.

Please make a note of this and remember it.

Please note also - that WRTC 2006 raffle chance sales (for the WRTC free trip
and the ACOM amp) are NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE since they represent a chance at
winning something of value as offset.

Straight donations are OKAY for tax deduction purposes, however, and folks
need to keep this in mind if residents of the USA.

Tks for reading,

73 JEFF

K1ZM@aol.com