CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW CONTEST FANTASY

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW CONTEST FANTASY
From: "Jim Neiger" <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 08:56:29 -0800
I watched with keen interest, from afar, last weekend's ARRL DX CW results.
And then I read Yuri's 8P3A posting on 3830.  Welcome to the club, Yuri.

 When the claimed Top A/B single operator score posted defies any reasonable
imagination of reality, like beating a 9-man multi-multi from Hawaii, then I
guess we all can go back to playing chess - where it's pretty hard to cheat.  I
also feel for my friend K6AM, who posted No. 2, from ZF2AM.  By the way, John
was No. 1 in this contest from Cayman a year or two ago, and probably is the
real No. 1 this time, too.

Does this unreal score break Jeff N5TJ's world record from VP5??  Jeff told me
a couple years ago he wasn't going to compete in ARRL DX CW again until someone
"broke" his record.  C'mon back, Jeff.

Jim Neiger   N6TJ