CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: Re: Assisted or not assisted question

To: "w7dra@juno.com" <w7dra@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: Re: Assisted or not assisted question
From: K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 21:28:44 -0500
Mike, I'd wager that any player who used a Morse decoder during a contest is
not going to run up more than a token score.  They are just passing some time.

Some purists like Paul wring their hands in dismay that these heathens might
defile the CW Temple with pretensions of being Real Morsemen, but forsoothe,
verily they are just fellow hams playing with us in the ether upon a Saturday
afternoon.

Heavens, who knows but that one or two might "get converted" and join the
annointed.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Sent from my iPad