CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] No US DX Only - ARRL DX

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, David Wilburn <dave.wilburn@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] No US DX Only - ARRL DX
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 04:32:47 -0800 (PST)
Dave,

After a little help from folks here, it was easy to log all QSOs with N1MM and
I did have a half dozen US QSOs.

Actually, it turned out easier to log them than I it had been in the past,
didn't require the three key combo, just hot enter and away you go.

I did notice that the QSOs without any entry in the POWER area were bounced by
the ARRL robot, the others I put the state in that slot. Hmmm, maybe I should
fix that and resubmit...

73,

Julius Fazekas
N2WN