CQ-Contest

[RTTY] 2011 Ten Metre RTTY Contest ZC4Li

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2011 Ten Metre RTTY Contest ZC4Li
From: <hodgson@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 10:57:08 +0200
Many many thanks to Ed Muns for the
‘’alternate’’ top 10 trophy, I will surely
enjoy them Ed.

On a less lighter note, I will not be able
to do full time in any contests for a while,
although I will try to get in a few hours when
I can. The cancer which I had removed last year
had already migrated to my liver so I am on chemo
for that. One of the side effects of the chemo is
Pulmonary Embolism so I am also on ‘’rat poison’’
{Warfarin} for that.
I am only mentioning this because I had a small ache
in my right leg before I had any chemo for the liver problem.
The Doc said that sitting down for long periods of
time was probably the cause of it. So even though I wore
those elastic socks and took short walk breaks during
long contests I still managed to get a PE.
So be careful guys and take all necessary precautions.

73 Steve, ZC4Li.