CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] 40M and 75M DX frequencies in ARRL DX SSB

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 40M and 75M DX frequencies in ARRL DX SSB
From: Bill and Cindy <wb0o@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:36:39 -0800 (PST)
In anticipation of the ARRL DX SSB next weekend, maybe some of you phone
DX contest types could tell us CW DX contest types EXACTLY where to look
for EU / JA / CARIB-SA on the new big 40M and 75M :) Hopefully this isn't
secret information :))

(I was thinking I would just operate assisted, and the above wouldn't be
a problem, but I still like the cheap thrill of stumbling across a weak
DX station calling CQ with no takers)

73, Bill KO7AA in Tucson