CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] CW Op needed for WPX CW contest 2012?

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CW Op needed for WPX CW contest 2012?
From: Martin Huml OL5Y/OK1FUA <huml@mastrant.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 11:41:55 +0000
Hi,

I will be with our project Mastrant in Dayton Hamvention and I would like to
take the opportunity and participate in the WPX contest from mainland. Last
year I was in KP2 and this year it did not work so I would like join some
"serious contesters", or use station of someone, who don't participate in CW
contests.

Don't someone looking for operator from Central Europe? In OH, PA, MI, IN or so
- not too far from Dayton, hi.

I will appreciate any advice.

73!

Martin Huml

OL5Y / OK1FUA, in the contests: NP2/OL5Y, IM0/OL5Y, IS0N, IH9N, IH9P, IH9U,
IH9/OL5Y, IT9/OL5Y