CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Unexpected path/QSO

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Unexpected path/QSO
From: jukka.klemola@nokia.com (jukka.klemola@nokia.com)
Date: Thu Oct 31 00:21:53 2002
OH0V heard several S5-S7 level stations working JA but
they could not hear OH0V calling them nor answered OH0V CQ
on frequencies appearing empty here in Northern EU..!

Nighttime propagation is often open tyo Europe on 15 if SFI
is over 130 or 140 !

CU on CW, also after 22UTC when we have had several hours
of darkness !
CQWW 2001 SSB 15m was open to North America through our night.

73,
Jukka OH6LI @ OH0V