CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] FW: [CCF] Russian DX Contest rules in Finnish !

Subject: [CQ-Contest] FW: [CCF] Russian DX Contest rules in Finnish !
From: jukka.klemola@nokia.com (jukka.klemola@nokia.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 23:28:32 2003
Another example of top service for contesters
for also other contests to think about.

Rules are available in many languages.

Marketing the contests seems to reality.
Small contests today can grow.

I hope the big contests will respond by showing
similar openness by having online scores etc.

ARRL DX has that !

Remember ARRL DX CW is next weekend.

My stable will gallop with only one rider:
Jari, OH6QU, at OH4A location.
24 element system on 20m single; www.qsl.net/oh4a

I plan to follow Jari's operating and do some
winter fishing-through-the-ice on the background
with my family.
It is almost as fun as operating.

73,
Jukka OH6LI