CQ-Contest

Compu$erve Contest Forum

Subject: Compu$erve Contest Forum
From: 71111.260@CompuServe.COM (Hans Brakob K0HB)
Date: Sun May 2 19:42:25 1993
I recently asked the Sysop of Hamnet (I think his call is W3VS) on
CompuServe what the chances were of established a "Contesters" section in
the HamNet Forum.

His answer was something like "next time I'm thinking about it, I'll think
about it".  Didn't say "no" but unless he gets more requests, that's
probably the last we hear of that sterling idea.

Last time I looked I think there were about 15 CompuServers on this
reflector.  If any would like to see this happen, give the Sysop a message.
 Perhaps there is a noise floor above which he would seriously consider the
idea.

de Hans, K0HB