CQ-Contest

ARRL JUNE CONTEST

Subject: ARRL JUNE CONTEST
From: tim_coad@smtp.ESL.COM (Tim Coad)
Date: Mon Jun 7 10:43:57 1993
                       Subject:                               Time:9:39 AM
Hi all.
Would like to encourage everybody to get on this weekend for the ARRL VHF
contest. If you have a multi mode rig for 144 or 432, throw it into SSB
position and get on. Otherwise get on your favorite FM simplex freq (not 52)
and help some of us out.  Ill be on with KI6CG from a mountain in CM96. We'll
have some real big ants. on six and two, so we are looking to work some scatter
sessions. Any VHF contesters out there on the reflector in 7 land? Danny you
going to be on?

Tim - NU6S