CQ-Contest

rules 'n' ratings

Subject: rules 'n' ratings
From: hwardsil@seattleu.edu (Ward Silver)
Date: Fri Jun 11 19:22:31 1993
de Ward, N0AX...
Sorry this is getting to be such a lengthy discussion and chewing up bandwidth.
We've a camp that want's nuttin to do with it and an interested camp.  OK, you
interested campers, send me (hwardsil@seattleu.edu) a note stating your inter-
ested and I'll put you on a mailing list, sort of a manual reflector.  (I'll
check with the sysop on the real thing for us.)  Currently on the list are:
AA5UO, K8LJF, NZ5I, K1CC, AA7FT, K7GM, and myself.  I agree that we should
move off the main reflector for awhile.

By the way guys, all this rating biz is driven by the question, "Who is my
peer?"...NOT (I repeat, NOT)..."How can I reduce your advantage?".  There's
a difference.

Don't forget, W7FR will be on IOTA NA-069 for Field Day if you're an IOTiot.
Ward